Friday, November 5, 2010

I'm ill, not sick

Being sick bloooows.  I missed school Thursday and Friday (Today is still Friday, but you get the point.) so I have 4 tests to make up on Monday. I hate missing school.  People think I'm crazy but I really do.  I mean yes I love the actually not going to school part, but the stress when you come back is atrocious.  I have two teachers in particular who aim to make my life a living hell if-God forbid- I miss a day of the sheer brilliance they enlighten their students with.  Also, it has always been a rule in my house that if you're home sick from school there's no TV watching from 8 AM-3 PM. Thursday that was no problem considering I slept Wednesday night until 11:30 Thursday morning, ate some breakfast, watched half of a video on  cellular respiration, and went back to sleep until 6 PM.  However, today, I did kind of the same thing except I ate breakfast and such at more like 9 and was officially up by 12.  So this left three hours for none other than...COLLEGE APPS! That's all I will say because people bitch about them too much. But I digress... the point of this story is that upon getting distracted, I had a few revelations.


1. TOMS at my wedding.  I was browsing the TOMS store online, and happened to come across "Wedding Styles" under the Women's shoe options.  I never understood why brides wore heels under that huge dress anyways.  I know that I, personally, can't last more than a half hour in "pointy fucking shoes," as Max Bemis calls them. Now, I know I am getting a little ahead of myself here but if you happen to be reading this and could remind me when I am planning my wedding that I had this idea (because I tend to be forgetful, if you didn't know) I would greatly appreciate it.

2.  "In the movies its the good guy that gets the girl, in reality its usually the prick." Youth in Revolt is probably my new favorite movie.

3.  I don't have a third point. Disappointing. Goodnight.