Tuesday, October 26, 2010

There is an unnecessary amount of difficult people in the world.

If I am making an effort to assist you in some aspect of your life that is beneficial to your state of being, please don't make it difficult. I don't care if you hate me, if you're socially above me, if you're smarter than me, if you're prettier than me, if I intimidate you, if you don't like the way I dress, if you think I talk too much, if you think I'm super duper mean-there's a common practice known as COURTESY and if I am able to overlook your flaws, you self-righteous, obnoxious, and insecure coward, then I highly suggest you do the same.
That is all.




act a fool and start a riot, r-r-r-riot be a rebeeeeeel.

I like this:

http://lamahkun.blogspot.com/


Also, I would just like to say that some of the most random people have blogs. I've recently become intrigued by this little asian girl's obsessive posts about her wonderful boyfriend that she loves and goes to the mall with every weekend.  She's cute.