Monday, October 25, 2010

Alex Nesbitt Thinks I'm Too Suburban



and continues to actively reeducate me in the urban fashion, specifically in the art of ebonics.
"lehhgo!" =let's go
"run a train"= well, you can look that one up yourself.

I got accepted at Mizzou today. I suppose joking about not getting into college will have to cease from here on out.  1 down, 9 to go (but probably 7- I think I am dropping Miami and Texas because I don't really want to go to music school and they're both primarily music based as opposed to music business). So yes, officially unofficial list:
1. Syracuse
2. USC
3. NYU
4. Michigan
5. Mizzou
6. UC Boulder
7. Indiana
8. Illinois

However, I really only want to go to my top 3 because 4-8 aren't music business schools so I would have to scratch the whole life plan. And I'm definitely not going to Illinois but mother wanted me to apply.

Doing homework is becoming harder and harder every day.