Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Jenn Oetter...and other things that make me happy




taking naps
pictures
sublime
thunderstorms
candles
music
Balcony TV
billie joe armstrong
daisies
concerts
crowd surfing
"Marry Me" by Train
Lemont, IL
anything purple, except bruises
stephen colbert
max
rainy days
glax
alex deleon
mother and father
creativity
ambiguous adjectives
slippers
yoga pants
fresh air
noodies
"Bang Bang" by Dispatch
John Geoffrey Guminski
Cette Annee La
team america
my new lamp
Barrage
the shorts that I am currently wearing (that will never be returned to their owner. muahaha)
hard drugs, mainly LSD (jaykay lolz)
this is getting silly, i'll keep adding as time goes on and more joys come to me.

I'll swim the ocean for you, wooooaahhhh Kelsey.

OH. I'm visiting Syracuse (again) tomorrow 
stay tuned for details

OH.OH. Also, Max was attacked by the neighbor's dog yesterday. Again. Very scary experience: I heard my mom sheik, ran outside, max is loose, mom's crying, trip to the vet, emotional distress, all in one near death doggy experience. Good news, he's okay.  Just disoriented and uncomfortable, poor thing =/